Where do I pay my property taxes?

Property taxes are payable at the Office of the Revenue Commissioner located at Barbour County Courthouse, 303 E Broad Street. Call 334-687-7639 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I pay a traffic fine?
2. What if my traffic citation was issued by the sheriff’s department, state trooper, or another municipality?
3. Where do I obtain a driver’s license or license plate for my car?
4. Where do I register to vote?
5. Where do I pay my property taxes?
6. How do I contact the Mayor?